The luxury car news segment often brings new surprises and interesting advancements and technologies into the world of automobiles. Every auto-enthusiast dreams of having a stylish and swift luxury car. However, only a few are able to afford a this year’s brand new models.
Whether you can afford these high-end luxury cars or not, it’s entertaining to see the luxury models put out by each car brand year to year. If you’re dreaming of a luxury sedan, here’s what 2019 has to offer:
Introducing the jaw-dropping luxury sedans 2019
1. Lamborghini Urus
This stylish, powerful sedan offers the best in modern luxury, and is expected to be launched at a starting price of $200,000.
2. Bentley Continental GT
This new Continental GT sports sedan boasts a stylish aluminum body and a high-performance engine.
3. Lincoln Nautilus
This luxury ride has been buzzed about for quite some time now. Aside from its modern and stylish design, this new Lincoln model has 335-horsepower and 2.7L EcoBoost V6. Moreover, the 2.0L EcoBoost inline-four gives new dimensions to its new engine.
4. Audi A8
Featuring fresh new futuristic design, this Audi boasts flagship interior, along with multiple display screens and other high-tech amenities for greater convenience.
5. Mercedes-Benz G Class
The G class ushers in some major design changes to this classic model. However, don’t expect any revolutionary changes.
6. Aston Martin Vantage
The newest Aston Martin model introduces some long-awaited surprises and visual updates as far as luxury. One of its most impressive updates is the high-performing twin-turbo V8 engine.
7. Porsche Cayenne
The German automaker has introduced this sporty SUV to the luxury car world.
8. Land Rover Range Rover
This new luxury sedan is another touted model for 2019. It offers a plug-in hybrid feature that can mash a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with a lithium-ion battery (13.1-kWh) and electric motor.
9. Audi e-Tron Quattro
This luxury Audi promises to deliver approximately 300 miles of range due to its high-end 95 kWh battery pack and triple electric motors, which is why it definitely deserves to be in the best luxury sedans 2019 list.
What are the most popular luxury car brands?
- Land Rover
- Aston Martin
Why are luxury cars so special?
Luxury automobiles offer you the best when it comes to the following:
- Performance: The luxury cars boast high-engine performance and body designed by European engineering.
- Safety: Besides the superb styling and European engineering, safety is another major selling feature of luxury sedans.
- Technology: Luxury car brands are often known for bringing the latest and most advanced automotive features and technology to the auto market.
Why are luxury cars so expensive?
The short answer to this question is that luxury cars are always manufactured in limited production volumes and are so expensive because of these factors:
- Superior quality engines
- Body parts
- Expensive materials
- Advanced built-in technologies
Is car insurance higher for luxury cars?
- The car insurance rates for luxury cars depend on the overall rates of the insurance company and its previous records of paying claims for accidents of any given model.
- Luxury sedans may carry higher insurance in comparison to basic sedans. But, it is often in proportion to the overall price paid to purchase the car.
- The standard car insurance for a luxury sedan ensures the buyer doesn’t fret about high-end repairs.
What are the best insurance companies for insuring luxury sedans?
While different insurance companies have different policies and terms and conditions, the following are some of the best car insurance companies with a high reputation in the market:
- State Farm
- The Hartford